AT is hiring if your crazy enough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Nick5600

Just saw that Air Tahoma is hiring for 580 Capt, and F/Os. You will be based in glorious MIA, and fly these old gentle giants over large areas of open water! IF that doesn't sound like enough fun... you will be required to have a A/P to work on the aircraft as well. You'll have the privelage of working on the weekends to perform schelduled maintence checks on the aircraft! Because you love to fly so much they will pay you a horrible salary as well!! For more info check out Skyjobs.net

This is great! I've been missing the AT threads. Hopefully some of the old favorites will come out and post. I'm hoping Feathersword will drop by... There's never a bad time for pirate lingo!

AT sounds like a place where your ticket, and life, would be in jeopardy.

414Flyer said:
AT sounds like a place where your ticket, and life, would be in jeopardy.

Well....if you call crossing 865 miles of South China Sea, with one bad engine, 2000lbs overweight dangerous then the above statement is true! For me, I called it relaxing to be THAT far from the Rudes :nuts:

I miss the 580 alot, but I don't miss the BS and horrible company/employee relationship. Oh well, it was a job, but not one I would recomend to anybody.

Seems they are crewing a CL-215..... wonder how long it will take them to crash it?

I also heard the infamous Captain that crashed N586P has also left? To quote a friend, seems he couldn't live in the world he created. Just another day in the life of Air Tahoma!

Word was another recent mass exodus of highly expendable F/O types. I wonder why?

Good for you guys!! Best of luck at your new airlines...enjoy all the benefits that come with not working for AT.

Latest resources

Back