Astar Returning to Europe & ME

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EuroWheenie

Persistent rumours this side of the salty divide has it, that Astar have submitted a new bid for the JFK-BRU-BAH and back contract. According to, presumeably, informed sources the bid is a fair bit lower than the previous contract, and therefore Astar is rumoured to get the line back in 3 months time. The performance by Kalitta has been less than stellar, to put it mildly!

However, GI Joe is not writing momma as much as he used to, and momma is returning the favour. In other words, US Mail loads are rapidly declining.

It'll be good to see the Diesel-8 back on the ramp here in BRU!

EuroWheenie said:
Persistent rumours this side of the salty divide has it, that Astar have submitted a new bid for the JFK-BRU-BAH and back contract. According to, presumeably, informed sources the bid is a fair bit lower than the previous contract, and therefore Astar is rumoured to get the line back in 3 months time. The performance by Kalitta has been less than stellar, to put it mildly!

However, GI Joe is not writing momma as much as he used to, and momma is returning the favour. In other words, US Mail loads are rapidly declining.

It'll be good to see the Diesel-8 back on the ramp here in BRU!

G.I. Joe, as you put it, is doing just fine. Momma can communicate with him quick and clear through EMAIL. Maybe you've heard of it???

By the way, how is the Humpty-Dumpty Jumbo doing??? I hear the A380 program has been pushed back 6 months, costing Airbus loads of cash. Boeing beaten in all area's you say? Whatever........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Euro,

We've been hearing that we'll come back. When we do if you're in BRU, I'd like to meet you and buy you a pint or three if you have the time!

Whalerider

Yeah well, email is all good for sending a letter, but you try force a pack with clean socks through the interweb mate!

I haven't a clue how the Whalejet is doing, and honestly don't really care since there's Zero chance "my" outfit will buy any. I must commend you on your excellent memory, I am personally having problems remembering which sheila I shagged yesterday.

hvydriver

That'll be cool; am usually to be found at Blarney's doing my best to line the pockets of various brewery owners - and I'll buy the first round ;)

EuroWheenie said:
Whalerider
EuroWheenie said:
Yeah well, email is all good for sending a letter, but you try force a pack with clean socks through the interweb mate!

I haven't a clue how the Whalejet is doing, and honestly don't really care since there's Zero chance "my" outfit will buy any. I must commend you on your excellent memory, I am personally having problems remembering which sheila I shagged yesterday.

What makes you think Mom needs to send a clean pair of socks? Uncle Sam has already taken care of that. Of course you care, you just don't like the fact that you got egg all over you face. Hahahahahah! Right, Shiela and her 5 sisters.

Latest resources

Back