Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

clownhater

Never trust a clown
Are there any pilot employment opportunities in Aspen? Quitting the airlines and moving to Aspen for the long term and curious as to the operators on the field. Thanks for any info.

None that'll pay you anywhere near enough to live in Aspen.
Not being a smart ass either. If it were economically feasable I'd base our Falcon 900 there but the F/O would have to get paid $250k just to live in the area. (Don't ask what a Capt. or CP salary would be)
I do know of a couple planes based in ASE (one is a 900) but I haven't heard of any openings and most of the people I know live WAY outside of Aspen.

Swallows, not salmon.

I did a 900 recurrent with a crew based there, can't remember who they fly for though.

Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town!
Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go?
Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.
Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are a$$holes.

None that'll pay you anywhere near enough to live in Aspen.
Not being a smart ass either. If it were economically feasable I'd base our Falcon 900 there but the F/O would have to get paid $250k just to live in the area. (Don't ask what a Capt. or CP salary would be)
I do know of a couple planes based in ASE (one is a 900) but I haven't heard of any openings and most of the people I know live WAY outside of Aspen.

Rice did you see that guys avatar?
:eek:

RE: AEXJET. Don't do it! Things are NOT as they seem there, fighting with Chapter 7/11 bankruptcy. They seem nice but NOT as promised, at least in my experience there. You've been warned!

Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town!
Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go?
Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.
Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are a$$holes.

I have no idea what you are talking about? A movie or something?

Latest resources

Back