• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Aspen Jetride is DONE.

Rokit88

Total Time
As of 5pm CDT, October 31st 2008.

All pilots that were on the road were given airline tickets home and told to ship their stuff (uniforms, phone, ops spec, etc) back to the mothership.

LJPilot

Total Time
+4000
Is that program still around where the state will pay for a new type rating?

75TH_RANGER

Total Time
well calamos makes it numder 4. compaies that he has bankrupt, that is.... what a hell of a guy...

flybynightly

Total Time
5800+
Sorry to hear this

As one of the original founding members of Jetride it really sucks to hear them go under and all those guys and gals out on the street. If we have any openings I'll try to steer them your way. Stay strong, better times are coming.

wildcard

Total Time
1+
Im just curious, If the company is no more and pilots are laid off why would they need to ship anything to the company? I would'nt do it till I got my last check thats for sure.

Rokit88

Total Time
Thats the order we were givin. Even though there probably won't be anybody there to get it.

iLR60Mac

Total Time
Beer30
I just sent what I was told to send. Cell phone, ID, and credit card. I used the remaining captains cash to pay for it. I have never given this company the benefit of my own money. Why start now?

LJPilot

Total Time
+4000
I'm going out to my base and piling all of their stuff in the cockpit and leaving the keys. Done.

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
Total Time
Enough
You guys should make it a point to drop a nice steamy shidooby in the lav before you button the plane up.

wildcard

Total Time
1+
So are they any chances of the owners of the airplanes go find another 135 company to stick there airplane on and maybe keep your jobs. Good luck to you guys!

LJPilot

Total Time
+4000
Most jets were owned by Jetride with only a few managed jets. The bank already took back the one I used to fly. The managed jets have a chance.

75TH_RANGER

Total Time
most of the lr 60's and both 45's are in Mrs. Hunt and Bill Scwyhart's name. Mrs. Hunt isnt gonna let the bank just pick up the planes. That would reflect on her. Thats why she is sueing that worthless Calamos. He still owes her for the company. He hasn't paid a dime to her.

pushntin

Gear Up, Flaps 10.
Total Time
Northwest Arkansas is a bad place to pick a fight with Mrs. Hunt.