Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tapcon

Any advice for lodging would be greatly appreciated

I've always stayed at the Aspen Club Lodge. Beautiful place, but may be hard to get rooms this close to xmas/New Years.

g3g4g5

Molly Gibson Lodge for decent moderate cost, close to downtown. Ask which rooms are available, some are better than others (location-wise).

Stay anywhere downtown. I personally enjoy having a brew or two, and watching all the rich people walk by. Then I make fun of the rich dudes in the mink coats with matching mink boots. True stuff! You'll see it!

Stay anywhere downtown. I personally enjoy having a brew or two, and watching all the rich people walk by. Then I make fun of the rich dudes in the mink coats with matching mink boots. True stuff! You'll see it!

Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey...I've seen guys who look like 'em there!! I actually avoid staying is Aspen and drive the 35 minutes to Glenwood. I've got about a month total time at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge & Pool. Free pool passes and a pretty nice downtown area for food. The hot pool is freaking awesome ~ especially when its like 10 degrees and the water's 104! Just don't kill yourself on the icy walkway to the locker room :p

Stay at the FBO. Free popcorn.

Latest resources

Back