• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Ask the Pilot

SammyG

I hope its big enough
Total Time
150Hrs
The book by Patrick Smith. Anyone else read it? Whatdya think?

I like it. Interesting to see a level-headed, intelligent reply to questions. A realy breath of fresh air after seeing many of CNN's Miles O'briens gut-wrenching attempts at explanations to similar questions.

Anyone else read it?

WMUchickenhawk

Total Time
I've been reading his articles on www.salon.co for some time. I agree they are level-headed and thoughful. They also seem to be realistic to the nature of the business, yet still retain some of the joy of aviation.

91100 100 set

to the book
Total Time
My sister got me this book as a joke of sorts for my birthday this year. Pretty interesting reading, it puts things into laymen's terms very well.

garf12

Total Time
WMUchickenhawk said:
I've been reading his articles on www.salon.co for some time. I agree they are level-headed and thoughful. They also seem to be realistic to the nature of the business, yet still retain some of the joy of aviation.

I also read his article on salon.com I just hat having to watch that damn Visa add every time.