• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asiana B-767

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where does this leave you Mr. Guppy Pilot? With an Inny?

Obviously with more qualifications than someone flying a short dick 767-200! Don't worry tinyman, I hear Mesa is still hiring. They'll recognize your flight time.:laugh:

So who has too much time on their hands with 475 posts?

What can I say, the wyomingpilot household picked up and moved the trailer again, I had a lot of time to respond.

Obviously with more qualifications than someone flying a short dick 767-200! Don't worry tinyman, I hear Mesa is still hiring. They'll recognize your flight time.

OK Mister Inny Guppy Pilot listen to the Huge One. Your qualifications will be good for taking out the cockpit garbage bag, cleaning my 767-200 galley area and don't forget to scrub the toilet, change the blue juice and clean up the piddle stains I left in front of the toilet. Perhaps you could apply to Aachmed Taxi cab service or maybe even Super Shuttle. In Wyoming we have double wides, you can now go back to your trailer court trash single wide.

OK Mister Inny Guppy Pilot listen to the Huge One.
I can't hear you, your sister's head is in the way!

Your qualifications will be good for taking out the cockpit garbage bag, cleaning my 767-200 galley area and don't forget to scrub the toilet, change the blue juice and clean up the piddle stains I left in front of the toilet.
Maybe, but at least I'm still qualified to get the job you obviously didn't have the qualifications for, short dick boy! Mesa could use a guy like you!

Perhaps you could apply to Aachmed Taxi cab service or maybe even Super Shuttle. In Wyoming we have double wides, you can now go back to your trailer court trash single wide.

I don't need to, unemployment poor boy. I can just take the job that wasn't offered to you because of your "light twin" time!
Now go away, I hear your wife making her sioooooooouiiiiii call, that means its time to change the tire on the trailer.

Last edited:
amazingly, WYOMINGPILOT still doesn't get it.

grow up

Wyomingpilot is just a wanker!

A little kid has nothing better to contribute and by reading his post, I can understand why he was not offer a job with any of the Asian Airlines.....

I have just applied through Rishworth to Asiana and they will not accept B-767-200 pilots, only B-767-300 pilots. I only have 767-200 flight time. What a ridiculous requirement and now consider myself just a lowly, pathetic B-767-200 pilot not worthy of Asiana's superior status. Can any of you 767-300 pilots shed some light on why this would be such a big deal? I have flown ETOPS 767-200s and we have HDGs so someone please enlighten me as to why Asiana would have such a ridiculous requirement. The contract at Asiana is VERY subpar and not very good for commuting so no big loss anyway. Good luck to you 767-300 Sky Gods.

I just cannot understand why a man with his qualifications and personality was not offered a position...Things in ILN winding down?

Latest resources

Back