Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Irish Pilot

What An Industry
Met one of their pilots on a ramp in Vegas just over a year ago and I know they are based back near home. Anyone know anyone over there or have any contact info for them? The aircraft they brought into Vegas was a new Lear 45.

Please PM me with any info.

Thanks!

I think they are base at Lacrosse, WI... Yes, they have a relatively new Lear 45 because a certain large retailor now owns the Lear 31A that they replaced when they got the 45...

Very friendly company and they're pretty much the gorrillas of the industry. My Dad's a VP with Ashley and flies on the 45 every now and then and says the pilots are pretty happy where they are.
Based at LSE, HQ is Arcadia.

can i just say one thing about their furniture. holy crap is it comfortable!!! just had a couch delivered 2 days ago and it's so plush and soft, and only $400. from my limited experience it seems like good quality, too.

ok, hijack over. go buy an ashley couch. they're great!

I was at LSE a couple of years ago and if I remember correctly the line guy said that the airplane was managed by them. The pilots were employees of the FBO (Colgan Air?). Info is a couple of years old and may not be accurate.

Awesome furniture -- and priced right

I used to live in LSE (pre-Ashley) but have a few friends still in touch back there and, from what I understand, Tim Colgan (Colgan Air Service) manages and crews the aircraft. This is about a year old and may have changed. I was in the hangar next to Colgan Air.

2000Flyer

h25b said:
I think they are base at Lacrosse, WI... Yes, they have a relatively new Lear 45 because a certain large retailor now owns the Lear 31A that they replaced when they got the 45...

Yeah they got a 45 and a 60 I believe. The guy I met there was a fellow UND grad. I actually think my Uncle lives right near the owner. Ive got a bunch of family right around there (my mom originally was from Fountain City).

Lear 60 was just added to their fleet, N884TW. Not sure what the paint looks like on the 60, but the 45 is pretty nifty.

Any recent Info on Ashley

Anybody have any current info about Ashley. I grew up around LSE and would like to maybe move back. Does Colgan still manage the planes? Any info would be helpful.

Safe Flying

Lse: Fyi

Colgan is looking for another pilot for Ashley's Lear 60, 45 and also a 604. Not necessarily a good long term job but if you wanna live near LSE and spend a lot of time in Florida...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back