• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA's White Dragon Off Line

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
She was out from the 15th to the 30th of April on suspension. She's back on line and finishing up a 2 day this afternoon.

All rumors aside, does anyone know what she actually did this time?

What I heard was something along the lines of the AP was deferred and the FO was flying, as usual, Linda was worthless and of little help, the FO said something after the flight and chaos ensued. I didn't get what happened after that other than some verbal sparring and, possibly, a thrown book, but that's hearsay.

There's also that Flaps 8 takeoff out of Key West rumor, but there wasn't a KEYW on her schedule last month.

What I heard was something along the lines of the AP was deferred and the FO was flying, as usual, Linda was worthless and of little help, the FO said something after the flight and chaos ensued. I didn't get what happened after that other than some verbal sparring and, possibly, a thrown book, but that's hearsay.
OK. It seems that this woman has a history of aggressive behavior when she gets frustrated or when she is challenged. She probably thinks this is an acceptable way to respond in a male dominated flight deck environment. She is truly a very stupid and misguided individual. She has earned her designation as a pariah. Perhaps she would be well served by consulting with other ASA female captains who overwhelmingly conduct themselves with the highest standards of professional conduct and courteous flightdeck interaction. She is well deserving of the spanking that is forthcoming from her girlfriend/life partner.

These are the types of people that should be fired-maybe management should move the targets off sick calls and onto hazardous attitudes like this

Females in the cockpit of a man's world. What do you expect? I'm sorry but they just have completely different hormones controlling their noggins.

Clr4theAprch estrogen tantrum in 3...2...1...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back