• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA's White Dragon Off Line

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Snoopy is my copilot and the Rambo bandana...woo hoo. Enjoy being the PM as he handflies from ATL to ELP. ;)

Don't forget the stench as he comes to work directly from the lake and doesn't shower in between. The ride to ELP at F280 (so he can hand fly) will be worse than the Vomit Comit in the back. I did that crap from DFW out to OAK before RVSP and the F290 autopilot restriction. Oh boy....

don't forget the stench as he comes to work directly from the lake and doesn't shower in between. The ride to elp at f280 (so he can hand fly) will be worse than the vomit comit in the back. I did that crap from dfw out to oak before rvsp and the f290 autopilot restriction. Oh boy....

rvsp?

That's where ATC sends an invitation to RVSM airspace and you send back your reply if you can make it or not.

When that Snoopy made it's appearance on the glareshield of the Brazillia one DFW morning I knew it was going to be a long trip!

Never flew with the "White Dragon" but was in the DFW lounge during the FAA inspector incident.

Cheers-

Ooooops. I was in the middle of writing spread sheet for my mother-in-law's surprise birthday party at the time and obviously had that on the brain. At least a few got the humor in it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back