ASA's New...newer flight benefits...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetracer5

Seems like all of our complaining over here at ASA is paying off over at Delta. Looks like Delta is changing our benefits yet again....for the better I hope. I think the pay to ride the big D is going away... Anybody heard anything?

Seems like all of our complaining over here at ASA is paying off over at Delta. Looks like Delta is changing our benefits yet again....for the better I hope. I think the pay to ride the big D is going away... Anybody heard anything?

more likely pessure from the DL pilots who do a heck of a lot more commuting on us than we do on them....you know the ones that have not been getting the jumpset because of "weight/balance" issues.....;)

yeah they havent said anything about flying specifically on Delta. the new ZED fares are out today, but that hasnt be addressed yet..i guess we still fly for free as of right now.

more likely pessure from the DL pilots who do a heck of a lot more commuting on us than we do on them....you know the ones that have not been getting the jumpset because of "weight/balance" issues.....;)

Thats real mature...start a jumpseat war.

So where exactly are these "newer" benefits in writing????

Thats real mature...start a jump seat war.
I don't commute (smarter than avg.) and rarely travel on a plane (last thing I want to get on after a 4 day) and frankly don't give a rip. I don't care who gets on my jump seat as long as they show proper respect /courtesy.

Just telling ya' what I've heard some of the other kids talking about (you know the ones that have been bitching about the pass changes).

The only two jumpseaters that haven't made it on my jump seat both tried to tell me how to do my job (as though they believed I wasn't as qualified as them). oops.

So where exactly are these "newer" benefits in writing????

From OurASA,

"Delta, ASA and SkyWest are working together to improve the per-mile and per-segment fee structure for domestic non-rev travel. A simplified fee structure is expected to be agreed upon and communicated in February"

Latest resources

Back