Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AMCKLC

From the Flight Attendants Bulletins:
To reduce public parking congestion at ATL, the DOA has informed us that ASA’s Lot 3
will soon transform into a public parking lot. As a result of the large number of affected
employees, it is expected that the Camp Creek Lot will soon reach capacity. Therefore,
to alleviate last-minute issues, it is recommended that affected Flight Attendants turn in
their Lot 3 parking medallion and obtain a Camp Creek medallion as soon as possible.
Flight Attendants who park their vehicles in Lot 3 for extended periods of time should
immediately begin making arrangements for transitioning to the Camp Creek Lot.
The bus schedule for the Camp Creek lot is continuous, with three large buses and
one small bus picking up and dropping off at both C and D Concourses. Camp Creek
“Airserv” buses are identied with a sign in the front window of the bus. ASA employees
may also ride any Delta bus, however Delta buses do not stop on C Concourse. When
riding a Delta bus, Flight Attendants must ensure they correctly identify the bus’
destination concourse.

The bus will go to everyone's home to pick them up, the bus will run every 15 mins, so be ready at end of your drive way or at the front gate of you apt. or Condo Complex.................More information will be available after we talk this over with Delta and see if we are competitive enough to get any extra services..........ALPA will not be informed of this change. Every one also be give KY Jelly for more @$$ raping that is coming your way this year......log on to the company web-site for more information it will be under the @$$ raping link.

The only good thing to come from this would be airserv running more buses and on skd from camp creek like they do from lot 3. I actually hope to park on D to catch a DL bus to the lot than wait for airserv and hope its not shift change.

Continuous schedule? I don't think so...I waited 35 minutes for one so I could go home the other day. I think Airserv is managed even worse than ASA is.

Consider the source of the memo. This is the same dept mgmt that thought it was a good idea to take all catering off the -700 to fit one more pax on the 4 hour flight to Saint Croix. :laugh:

From the Flight Attendants Bulletins:

To reduce public parking congestion at ATL, the DOA has informed us that ASA’s Lot 3
will soon transform into a public parking lot. As a result of the large number of affected
employees, it is expected that the Camp Creek Lot will soon reach capacity. Therefore,
to alleviate last-minute issues, it is recommended that affected Flight Attendants turn in
their Lot 3 parking medallion and obtain a Camp Creek medallion as soon as possible.
Flight Attendants who park their vehicles in Lot 3 for extended periods of time should
immediately begin making arrangements for transitioning to the Camp Creek Lot.
The bus schedule for the Camp Creek lot is continuous, with three large buses and
one small bus picking up and dropping off at both C and D Concourses. Camp Creek
“Airserv” buses are identied with a sign in the front window of the bus. ASA employees
may also ride any Delta bus, however Delta buses do not stop on C Concourse. When
riding a Delta bus, Flight Attendants must ensure they correctly identify the bus’

destination concourse.

Yeah right!!!...

That's maybe what ASA pays, or what's in the contract with Airserv... but in reality...it's a whole different thing.
I don't want to move from the lot 3!!

Latest resources

Back