• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Out of the last 3 new hire classes, 16 went to the CRJ 200, 30 went to the EMB, and 14 went to the ATR.

Another captain told me they were not hiring below there minimums prior to september 11th. The other thing i heard that wasn't so good was that they did not want to hire flight instructors. But who knows cause they sent me an application. The letter they sent me said no interviewing is going on, but one of there pilots told me today that they are interviewing people today and tomorrow. They always tell me the company changes its mind day to day.

An ALG friend of mine just interviewed this week. When I dropped him off, the interview group consisted of 3 ALG guys, 1 PDT guy, a TSA victim, and a local corporate guy. All the info I've heard is specifically NO FLIGHT INSTRUCTORS. In this market, why would we hire them? Heck, I'd have a tough time getting hired here now.

But, that being said, you never really know for sure unless you try. Someone on the inside is a tremendous help, it seperates your stuff from the HUGE pile.

Latest resources

Back