• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA/XJT update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clutch...I'd like to meet you and see you call me an 'unreasonable dick' to my face....tough guy. Really, I would. Shoot me a PM, we can figure out a place, and you can call me an 'unreasonable dick' to my face.

really..really

Ok, you can call me unreasonable quim-toed dildomelon, I'll just call you a fukcin pus$y from now on. Fair enough?

Don't expect Clutch to come out and meet you. He talks the big talk behind his screen name, but he won't come out of his hole. Anyone can talk big when they are anonymous.

You and I both know I'm not going to pm you to meet you in person because logistically that would just be way more difficult than it would be on paper....commuting to Houston or Newark or wherever the fk you are and all.. What I will do, however, is tell any and every xjt pilot I see on the jumpseat, crew van, whatever.. that you dumb mother fkers are being unreasonable dicks.. You on the other hand, I'll refer to you as an unreasonable quim-toed dildomelon..
We'll discuss it from there..

I would probably keep the venting to flightinfo and not in person. At this point, and after a really long day, neither side needs to hear someone explain what their position is supposed to be. Had one of your guys do that to me in Richmond a while back. Seriously, I wondered, who the f... does he think he is. I did not think anything bad about asa, but just how stupid of an individual he was.

That may be what your side is telling you, but that isn't what our side is telling us "off the record".

Show me the email that explains why the XJT members if the JNC or the XJT MEC are being unreasonable! Until then, what you say doesn't mean anything. What I can tell you as fact is that both MECs have come to agreement on what to negotiate for in every section (and actually TAd some sections), except for one clause in one section.

So tell me, why is it unreasonable for 66% of us not to want to take a concession from what we have? Seems as though the MECs agree.

What I will do, however, is tell any and every xjt pilot I see on the jumpseat, crew van, whatever.. that you dumb mother fkers are being unreasonable dicks...

Go ahead and tell me what an unreasonable dick I'm being while your sitting on the Jumpseat. I'll just rebut you to no end using facts and logic because I know you can't answer without calling people childish names. You can't even answer my simple question. I'll just laugh at you and your silly diatribes while I watch your reaction.

The jumpseat is not a good place to have these discussions. The mind may become preoccupied; crews may miss altitude, heading, or other important clearances. These types of forums are more appropriate for these debates. Face to face meetings are only feasible if both parties are mature enough to keep the discussion at a verbal exchange, without silly threats and brinkmanship...

10 rounds of bare knuckle boxing is the only way for you guys to fix this.

To quote Red Forman: "If your not mad enough to bare knuckle box then you are not really that mad!"

Latest resources

Back