ASA W2's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CF34-3B1

So the W2's are supposed to be attached to our 1/31 paystubs.

Does anyone know if there's been any thought given to where the DFW crew's paystubs (and any other stuff for that matter) will be sent during the transition?

Since there won't be a DFW mailbox to put it in, will they actually send it to SLC or ATL? I was told by the ATL CP office that the DFW refugees won't have boxes "for a few days, or a week or so probably." Hope SLC is a little better prepared.

Employers are required by federal law to ensure they get W2's out by a certain time.

I can see the brain trust at the GO royally screwing this one up.

I too had the same heart burn about this... I called the director of finance (or whatever) who's name was on the "my ASA" site and she refered me to the head payroll person. I was told that the pilots (and I assume FAs) have all had their checks/pay stubs/w2s moved to their new domiciles.

Now are they legaly bound to "get them to you" by the 31st? I think they are legaly bound to have them out to you by the 31st. Whether actually get them on that date doesn't matter.

Don't worry

Why are you guys so worried about this? This is ASA you are dealing with. I am certain that all of the pilots moving to SLC will have their W2's sent to ATL and vice versa. Then when you try to track them down you will be transferred to multiple departments, each one passing the buck to another. It will all be straightened out by April 14th......just in time to get your taxes done.

WWEfan said:
Why are you guys so worried about this? This is ASA you are dealing with. I am certain that all of the pilots moving to SLC will have their W2's sent to ATL and vice versa. Then when you try to track them down you will be transferred to multiple departments, each one passing the buck to another. It will all be straightened out by April 14th......just in time to get your taxes done.

...you won't be transferred to multiple deprtments, as no one will answer their phone or reply to an email in the first place. Talk to MJ and Linda, and Nat. They are the ONLY salvation pilots at this company have.

Last time I checked, no DFW pilots were going to have boxes in ATL until well into Feb.

So my question is, where exactly are all those W2's going to be?

Floating around in CoMail?

Hey cool, what an excellent opportunity for some one to get all the information they need to steal the identity of a few hundred pilots.

The only consolation is that when the guys who've been breaking into our flight bags in Ops and going through the checked baggage for laptops try to steal our identities, they'll need all 300 DFW pilots added together to get any decent cash, cause we all have ASA salaries.

CF34-3B1 said:
Last time I checked, no DFW pilots were going to have boxes in ATL until well into Feb.

So my question is, where exactly are all those W2's going to be?

Floating around in CoMail?

Hey cool, what an excellent opportunity for some one to get all the information they need to steal the identity of a few hundred pilots.

The only consolation is that when the guys who've been breaking into our flight bags in Ops and going through the checked baggage for laptops try to steal our identities, they'll need all 300 DFW pilots added together to get any decent cash, cause we all have ASA salaries.

Copy Dat!

MLOA's!

Maybe I will have to fly to ATL and hunt mine down. You'd think they would mail em to ya! Oh Well :rolleyes:

Federal law requires companies to have them in the mail by Jan. 31.

So if you don't see them by the 10th or so, start calling for another copy to be sent and give them an updated address to send it to.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back