ASA Voluntary Furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What the hell is your point?

Let me spell it out for the stupid and the lazy.....

The writing has been on the wall for a very long time. Not that ASA would dissappear, but it would not get bigger. How long has it been now since the seniority list got any longer? And during that time, what have the people sitting here bitchin' done about it. If those who were at risk put half as much effert in going somewhere else, as they did complaining..........well, you figure it out!

You don't hear Hoser or the guy from the University of Unsupervised Children complaining because they are pretty secure. They are also all for keeping everyone on property. I know those guys and they are not the kind to eat their own. The contract is the only thing that possibly protects you. Maybe you should be just a LITTLE proactive about your career and try not to obtain the oh so coveted victim status, because some are really sitting around here acting like Hurricane Katrina isn't coming.

Dick

The writing has been on the wall for a very long time. Not that ASA would dissappear, but it would not get bigger. How long has it been now since the seniority list got any longer? And during that time, what have the people sitting here bitchin' done about it. If those who were at risk put half as much effert in going somewhere else, as they did complaining..........well, you figure it out!

You don't hear Hoser or the guy from the University of Unsupervised Children complaining because they are pretty secure. They are also all for keeping everyone on property. I know those guys and they are not the kind to eat their own. The contract is the only thing that possibly protects you. Maybe you should be just a LITTLE proactive about your career and try not to obtain the oh so coveted victim status, because some are really sitting around here acting like Hurricane Katrina isn't coming.

Dick

You truly are a complete idiot. All anyone has to do is "put a little effort" into getting a better job.... Well, gee-thanks for that great insight!

Don't read the paper much? Don't read anything much? The economy is in the stinker and it is only gonna get worse under the "head commie who be in charge."

I hope it makes you feel cool to come around here and bash those who are stuck-for whatever reason at someplace that is obviously not ideal.

Rest assured-fate has a way of kicking morons like you in the teeth.....

BTW- "Yankee's suck" -right above your avatar.

-Read this and try to figure out what is wrong.... If you get stumped-go and find a third-grader who may be able to offer help with the "alway tough" punctuation known as an "apostrophe."

Well any guesses if they will keep this thing going? Me thinks they will keep on letting guys take time off for a few more months.

You truly are a complete idiot. All anyone has to do is "put a little effort" into getting a better job.... Well, gee-thanks for that great insight!

Don't read the paper much? Don't read anything much? The economy is in the stinker and it is only gonna get worse under the "head commie who be in charge."

I hope it makes you feel cool to come around here and bash those who are stuck-for whatever reason at someplace that is obviously not ideal.

Rest assured-fate has a way of kicking morons like you in the teeth.....

BTW- "Yankee's suck" -right above your avatar.

-Read this and try to figure out what is wrong.... If you get stumped-go and find a third-grader who may be able to offer help with the "alway tough" punctuation known as an "apostrophe."

What an e-asskicking.

Dick

Wow, last i checked this was a forum. People can bitch and moan till the cows come home, doesnt mean they havent looked for other sources of income.

Please go back to your old avatar, that dude is grossing me out...

Yeah, caught you staring at the HeShe! Looks a little like Jennifer Aniston's nogg'n afixed to USCTrojan's body! Hahahahaha! Gett'n a little cabin fever around the holidays and bored?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back