Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
I'm looking to swap one of my vacation periods in Nov with one in May. Is there a way you can put it up for swap in Flica? I thought you could put it in the "trade board" but I wasn't able to see it there or how to do it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

SPDBRD747400 said:
I'm looking to swap one of my vacation periods in Nov with one in May. Is there a way you can put it up for swap in Flica? I thought you could put it in the "trade board" but I wasn't able to see it there or how to do it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

each month you'll have vacation swap available on Flica (just like future open time). weeks will come open as people leave, upgrade or change equipment.

there also is an option on tradeboard.

You should post questions like that internally on the ASA MEC web board via www.alpa.org. It might help out someone else.

That is unless you prefer to remain anonymous. ;)

Also Looking...

Where is that link in Tradboard...Thanks

The trade board is for trips only. Go to the bottom of the flica menu on the left side where it says tools and click on tutorial and help.

From there click on Annual vacation and it will explain how to do it.

calstar said:
The trade board is for trips only. Go to the bottom of the flica menu on the left side where it says tools and click on tutorial and help.

From there click on Annual vacation and it will explain how to do it.

there are 2 capt's with vacation swaps on tradeboard now. several have done it in the past. you can do it. you'll just have to put it in manualy i guess.

Latest resources

Back