• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA update Tuesday-Numbers are FAKE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The fact that these numbers are all on internal communications is what makes it legal.

These guys don't have to release any official numbers until the DOT report comes out. They are totally just making these thing up-as far as I know there is no penalty for lying to employees.

-They will be quietly "corrected" before the DOT ever sees them.....

Bingo! The stations enter whatever they want for the in/out times. It takes 4 days to audit the flight logs and they aren't published until the end of the month.

We were delayed 20 minutes the other day due to not having a release, thus cannot board.

The delay code was "Pilot requests delay in boarding process".

Makes us look even better for havoc now, and we did not have to do anything!

Yeah, the ethical behavior hotline pamplets were great. Shortly after recieving mine, a buddy of mine was broke at an out station and got a call stating how charlie tutt was freaking out and he shouldn't become a poster child on the 8th floor. I thought I've read somewhere...maybe FOM 2-5.1....that ALL discrepencies must be addressed prior to departure. Not just departures in ATL.

Yeah, the ethical behavior hotline pamplets were great. Shortly after recieving mine, a buddy of mine was broke at an out station and got a call stating how charlie tutt was freaking out and he shouldn't become a poster child on the 8th floor. I thought I've read somewhere...maybe FOM 2-5.1....that ALL discrepencies must be addressed prior to departure. Not just departures in ATL.

Sad ting is that they be dun lie 'bout der times and day still is last in duh DOT..... dat der is stupid... if ya lie... make it Good... Bouyyyyy.....

Loving every minute of it folks. BE SAFE!! Keep those taxi speeds down to 3-4 mph. Think Safety...Safety....Safety!! I guarantee you that the heat is being put on mgmnt. We just have too keep this up until them come BEGGING US for a Contract!!
I'm So PROUD!!:D

My two and a half hour delay today was coded as "CR-LATE COMPLETION OF CHECKLIST". Now, granted, I failed the third grade twice before dropping out to work the riverboats on the Mississippi, but I can read, "FMS... Set/Verified" just as good as the next guy. Of course, when you get to them big words like "Hydraulics" I just pray that I have an edu-ma-cated F/O....

Seriously... Late completion of checklist??? At least have the originality to blame the delay on my recent need to take a meal break 5 times a day.

Everyone needs to make sure that you are getting your "1 hour meal" break. The crew MUST be nourished! All of these 5 leg days with only 30-40 min breaks is BullSh!T! Take your lunches....DO NOT LET THEM RUSH YOU! Remember that your flight attendant needs to be able to eat their food without shoving it down her throat! Be supportive of ALL your crew-members!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back