Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

scarlet

ONCE AGAIN LIVE AND LATE BREAKING

Just in OKC and 2 aircraft are on mX, but ASA has coded them as weather enroute delays. As they can get back credit for weather delays.

They are not weather, it is mx write-ups !! Very Smart but the aircraft are still late !

We are going to keep this Safety Campaign up for the next 5 years !!!!

FLY SAFE DRIVE SLOW !!!

Funny!

These idiots who run ASA just dropped some garbage in our boxes about a confidential 1-800 number we can call to report illegal or unethical business practices. (I'll bet it was part of the settlement of some lawsuit.)

Isn't it great that these jackasses want us to report our supervisors to them for pulling exactly the same unethical junk that they are now pulling as a system-wide deception? Not at all a surprise, just funny!

These idiots who run ASA just dropped some garbage in our boxes about a confidential 1-800 number we can call to report illegal or unethical business practices. (I'll bet it was part of the settlement of some lawsuit.)

Isn't it great that these jackasses want us to report our supervisors to them for pulling exactly the same unethical junk that they are now pulling as a system-wide deception? Not at all a surprise, just funny!

Each of you should be calling every day to report "unethical bargaining on the part of ASA management".:beer:

All over 5-7 dollar raise and 10,000 signing bonus and for them not to be able to transfer our job...

10,000 bonus is like 166.00 a month for the last 5 years...what a joke

Most of them ended up under all the CP's doors. Of course, Beal needs one extra, just for practice.:D

ONCE AGAIN LIVE AND LATE BREAKING

Just in OKC and 2 aircraft are on mX, but ASA has coded them as weather enroute delays. As they can get back credit for weather delays.
They are not weather, it is mx write-ups !!
FLY SAFE DRIVE SLOW !!!

Now, now, I am SURE there is weather SOMEwhere in the northern hemisphere....

Doesn't matter what the co covers it up with. The passenegrs are po'd, and it'll eventually po Delta too when they get complaints. Keep it up, and fly safe!

That's pretty much the norm for Newark . . .

yesterday the gate agent had made the announcement that Newark was delayed due to "weather - winds" and a girl came up and said "my family lives right next to the airport, and the trees aren't even moving." And the gate agent said "well it's not the wind on the ground, it's the wind in the air."

WTF?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back