• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA union recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is what I am concerned about. Our current guys have (as a whole) done a TERRIBLE job. But there are worse people who could replace them (no kidding.) We need to be very careful with who would take these positions. We need some people who won't screw it up even worse.

BTW- What ever happened to that Red Arrow grievance (after like 4 years?)

They separated the bound pages and used them as paper plates because they ran out during one of their bi-weekly pizza parties.

Remember, they got us an extra .12 for min-day. But don't worry, they get 6 & they're looking out for us. :puke:

Just don't replace them with Jackson 5.

I will vote for ANYONE who states that they desire to aim for one list. Enough of the "hopefully our 1/3 of the pie does well this year..." The time has come to diversify.

Why would we want one list with a bunch of jelly fish? That said I think when we have our own integration compete one list will be the next project.

FWIW, I have spoken with those on Neg Com about "One List" and it is banned from discussion per the Transition and Merger Agreement between ASA and XJET MEC's, and Skywest Inc. It says that parties will not persue merger with Skywest while negotiating ASA and Xjet joint contract and seniority list. Basically, once we have a single list for the two of us, there is nothing stopping the filing with the NMB for single carrier status with Skywest.

I am as p-ed off as the next guy with whats been coming out of our MEC, or lack there of. But, I do understand that all parties have commited legally to not pursue One List from 3 carriers. Seems logical. Bet big money that our new Operating Cert and the new Joint Contract is exactly what Jerry will accept for a combined Carrier. Kinda like how our new uniforms are exactly like what Skywest has already.

I asked Sterling Roach once about why the ASA MEC had no interest in going after one-list. He told me that the MEC felt that we would be better off without it. I think that tells you something about this MEC.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back