ASA Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cbrown1

I am going to start ASA training at the end of the month and was wondering for the pilots who have already gone through it if you happened to have your notes handy? I've got a few weeks and wanted to start studying some of the SOPs and systems stuff and wanted start making note cards so I can be ready.

Thanks.

Don't worry. They will provide you with all the information and you will have plenty of time to study and prepare. Ground school is easy, consider it a vacation just before sim sessions. Then let the fun begin!!!

so what would you all do...my first choice is ASA, but have a class date for Eagle before I'll probably hear from ASA.

Choices are:
1. skip eagle and assume that since I haven't heard anything bad from ASA the conditional letter must be coming?

2. go to eagle training and walk if I get the invite to ASA?

3. go with eagle and forget about ASA?

what are the ramifications for #2? QOL is much better for my family at ASA, but Eagle is much better than CFI'ing for X more months....

thanks in advance for the input....

Don't worry about it..you will have plenty of time to study...like msr said, its kinda like a vacation....enjoy it and have fun...don't get all stressed out....its easy. You'll be banging your head against the glaresheild wondering about your career decision soon enough...get stressed out then.

Taking a look at part 121 and famaliraizing yourself with that before you go will be the best help if you havent flown 121 or 135 before. They'll teach you the rest when you get there.

patriot88 said:
so what would you all do...my first choice is ASA, but have a class date for Eagle before I'll probably hear from ASA.

Choices are:
1. skip eagle and assume that since I haven't heard anything bad from ASA the conditional letter must be coming?

2. go to eagle training and walk if I get the invite to ASA?

3. go with eagle and forget about ASA?

what are the ramifications for #2? QOL is much better for my family at ASA, but Eagle is much better than CFI'ing for X more months....

thanks in advance for the input....

Go to eagle...test drive that volunteer work program for a while....if you get the call for ASA...jump ship and come over to our volunteer program. It would most likely be atleast a month or two before class at ASA right now.

Sorry Cbrown! ASA is about to be sold! There will be immediate furloughs. You will never even start class there. Try someplace else!

He is full of crap!! Dont listen. Good company. People like him don't have a clue!!!!!

Latest resources

Back