• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Training in Oct.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i'm in the october class as well. all the talk about a pilot strike scares me a little. i thought they had a better contract than most regionals.

aviator,

Yeah I hear ya. From what I gathered they have a respectable contract, but have had it for a while. They have been in contract negotiations for almost 2 years I believe (ASA guys correct me if I'm wrong). The pilot group is really tight from what I can tell and wants to raise the bar to improve wages and QOL. So I guess a strike is possible, but will probably be a last resort.

It's going to be an interesting ride for a while with Delta potentially going into BK.

I hope for the best for all ASA/Comair/Delta pilots through this trying time!

Check your PM.

I wouldn't worry too much about all the strike talk. We haven't even gotten into the meat of the negotiations yet, so we're a looooooong way from striking (if the NMB would let us, which isn't all that likely). Those who are chomping at the bit for a strike are just getting themselves all worked up a bit prematurely.

All part of the game gang, however, with that said, do NOT for one minute think we will not stand up and strike for what we have honestly earned and deserved. If it comes down to it, we will have to do what needs to be done, period!

Good Training Program

Hey guys,

I am in the pipeline right now. I just got finished with a midnight-4 AM sim session, and boy am I wired. Can't go to sleep yet, so here I am. I think you will be very impressed with the training program and the company in general. Remember to have fun with it.

Josh M.

Latest resources

Back