• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Townhall Meeting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cause they're from the south "country type" they make crap out of nothing, if you read there threads they think they are the only ones. example, they think there the only ones putting first in the 700's, when they got the 900's they kept saying we're are the only serving food food was already being served on 900's. They still believe they are a company, nope just a dept of skywest.

Do you by any chance sound more intelligent when you actually speak? Your posts really do read pretty retarded. You should consider asking for a refund wherever you went to school (you did go to school?). But then, that would explain how you ended up at Pinnacle making less than anybody else in the same seat of a CRJ-200 elsewhere.

Why did you click on the thread?...I'm smart enough to not click on ones I don't want to read....

Because I wanted to make a point when I saw the title. You are another one of the idiots that gives us all a bad rep. But what can I say, based on your number of posts, you don't have much else going on in your life, so please enjoy these pointless threads.

Do you by any chance sound more intelligent when you actually speak? Your posts really do read pretty retarded. You should consider asking for a refund wherever you went to school (you did go to school?). But then, that would explain how you ended up at Pinnacle making less than anybody else in the same seat of a CRJ-200 elsewhere.

Didn't know I worked at pncl. Guess I'll report there tomorrow

Latest resources

Back