• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Townhall Meeting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why are there ASA people who insist on making a thread out of every email. Who cares!!!

Cause they're from the south "country type" they make crap out of nothing, if you read there threads they think they are the only ones. example, they think there the only ones putting first in the 700's, when they got the 900's they kept saying we're are the only serving food food was already being served on 900's. They still believe they are a company, nope just a dept of skywest.

Cause they're from the south "country type" they make crap out of nothing, if you read there threads they think they are the only ones. example, they think there the only ones putting first in the 700's, when they got the 900's they kept saying we're are the only serving food food was already being served on 900's. They still believe they are a company, nope just a dept of skywest.

Assinine.

"Townhall" meetings are usually not good at ASA.

Last one I went to was in Dallas.

Last townhall I went to, I got furloughed. Now, a townhall meeting less than a week before the first recalls go to class?...

Didn't do well in grammar class huh sport. :rolleyes:

Why are there ASA people who insist on making a thread out of every email. Who cares!!!

Why did you click on the thread?...I'm smart enough to not click on ones I don't want to read....

Heard there was gonna be another email coming out at 5:00 today on OUR ASA. Can I get a Heeeeell Yeeeeaaa!

Mabye so. Scott's email about more possible upgrades than the 10ish or so on the vaccancy bid may have something to do with it.?. Mabye something else is about to happen?

Why did you click on the thread?...I'm smart enough to not click on ones I don't want to read....

Becuz Altanic Southwest threads are so entertaining. Get it when more CRJ9 and 700 with first class ASA? when? Think du you that you might get 850 airpalnes instead of 500? Will they have first class?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back