• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA to offer positions to 24 Expressjet guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, 40 went to Nam, and 38 are leaving for Delta in the soon to be future. That is 78 from an already stretch waaaaaay thin company! So, we add 24? I find that even funnier than the whole understaffed thing to begin with! Who is running this joint?

32 went to 'nam, 14 were hired by Delta, give or take one or two from each.

32 went to 'nam, 14 were hired by Delta, give or take one or two from each.

And all the while we gained 6 more airplanes and were very understaffed to begin with. 24 is just simply not enough. They better upgrade at LEAST 24! (I know they won't)

Scheduling calls me everyday and I got extended twice last week. Now they are trying to trick us by saying we have a change to your schedule. They put a trip on me me without my permission the other day. No, I did not answer the phone. I had to call the sched. hotline and have him call them to say I was not doing the trip. Oct. lines all low block 4 days. This is BS!!! We have to put an end to this. There is only one way.

SH told me directly that the lines next month would be blocked higher so that reserve coverage would be increased. Well he seems to have flat out lied. Same amount of lines as Sept and same amount of reserve coverage. Block hours for the firs 108 lines are above 80 hrs. The other 215 are below 80 hrs.

SH told me directly that the lines next month would be blocked higher so that reserve coverage would be increased. Well he seems to have flat out lied. Same amount of lines as Sept and same amount of reserve coverage. Block hours for the firs 108 lines are above 80 hrs. The other 215 are below 80 hrs.

It seems like just yesterday people were complaining about flying too much, being exhausted, we need to hire etc etc but now the problem is we're not flying enough and the lines are blocked too low?

It seems like just yesterday people were complaining about flying too much, being exhausted, we need to hire etc etc but now the problem is we're not flying enough and the lines are blocked too low?

These are pilots we're talking about here.....surprised?

No the problem is the lines are blocked so low that the reserve coverage is too low. With no reserves to fly things that pop up then people get extended. Do you want to be extended on your last day 777?

No the problem is the lines are blocked so low that the reserve coverage is too low. With no reserves to fly things that pop up then people get extended. Do you want to be extended on your last day 777?

For time and half heck yeah they can extend me. I'm on reserve so I'm used to getting extended for free.

For time and half heck yeah they can extend me. I'm on reserve so I'm used to getting extended for free.

This coming from a single guy who will likely stay single for some time if his posts are any indication of his likely insecure personality..

Fit right in as a senior ASA CA!

This coming from a single guy who will likely stay single for some time if his posts are any indication of his likely insecure personality..

Fit right in as a senior ASA CA!

I'll say something on his behalf, when he was single, he was living it right. Even Jake would have been jealous of the wool being pulled Triple7's way!

Latest resources

Back