• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA to get a LGA base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
now we have a chance to get something for nothing... we took PBS up the pooper for nothing, now they have to pay up to get line bidding back. Never thought I'd say, don't give up PBS for nothing!

increased min day and rig would be a good start, then more credit for training, yea bay that's the ticket :smash:

I don't know who makes terrible decisions than changes their minds more Obama or ASA management!! Both are jokes!!

oh yes one more

PBS is kicking the company arss in vacation low bids. looking at going back to line bidding

got to love the vacation low. That won't come cheap

now we have a chance to get something for nothing... we took PBS up the pooper for nothing, now they have to pay up to get line bidding back. Never thought I'd say, don't give up PBS for nothing!

increased min day and rig would be a good start, then more credit for training, yea bay that's the ticket :smash:

XJT line bidding system works well! Just saying...;)

Last edited:
Well too damm bad!!! They expect us to live under the CBA that WE signed!!!!

Scott Hall has told me in the past that "the company is simply exercising the rights and provisions the pilots and ASA MGMT signed when the contract was agreed upon"

Well join the "loophole" club.......we have been members for many years and I for one am enjoying watching them TWIST in the winds of unintended consequences!!!

Well too damm bad!!! They expect us to live under the CBA that WE signed!!!!

Scott Hall has told me in the past that "the company is simply exercising the rights and provisions the pilots and ASA MGMT signed when the contract was agreed upon"

Well join the "loophole" club.......we have been members for many years and I for one am enjoying watching them TWIST in the winds of unintended consequences!!!

while I agree, problem is anyone that doesn't have vacation is getting extended or having to work 90 hour months to cover all of it

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back