• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA to Commit Schedule Suicide for June

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As I stated earlier, the situation is not perfect and the system doesn't always work as intended. If that was the case then a flight would never be cxl'd and we would have 100% D-0 and A-0.

This room is not intended to be a holding pin. Are wait times there, at times, lengthy? Sure. Have you had to wait for a gate in ATL when you are on-time on a clear blue day? Sure. These are the exception and not the norm. I am a CR2 driver and go through this room several times a day and normally it is not full of pax sitting around. DL is not going to spend allot of money on this area due to the areas intent, a pass through pt only.

I see your point about not intending to be a holding pin, but people still dont deserve to sit down there. You are used to going through there and seeing that place and probably understand what the people are saying to a degree. You aren't some little kid being flown across the country for the first time in their life. Another thing those wheelchairs shouldn't even be taken across the ramp. There is alot that can be improved upon. You act like that is the best they can do. Someone has to stay on the companies and airports about this, otherwise the exception will become the norm. It aint my job to put passengers in straight backs in wheel chairs. You want quicker turns that stuff has to get better. I doesn't get better thinking that is the best they can do.

I see your point about not intending to be a holding pin, but people still dont deserve to sit down there. You are used to going through there and seeing that place and probably understand what the people are saying to a degree. You aren't some little kid being flown across the country for the first time in their life. Another thing those wheelchairs shouldn't even be taken across the ramp. There is alot that can be improved upon. You act like that is the best they can do. Someone has to stay on the companies and airports about this, otherwise the exception will become the norm. It aint my job to put passengers in straight backs in wheel chairs. You want quicker turns that stuff has to get better. I doesn't get better thinking that is the best they can do.

I see your pt that nobody should ever have to be down there for any period of time. It should be that the agent confirms that gate and off they go. I also agree that WCs shouldn't be shuffled across the ramp as it can be a loud and dangerous place. The only problem is that they have to go to the elevator. The only bright spot is that I hear DL will pony up the funds for jetways on D next year. If this holds true then this entire assessment will become a moot.

Mormon = Christian... Jewish = Christian (jews for jesus anyone?). What else ya got?

Back to my regularly scheduled beverage.

The mormon and jewish faiths have many theological variances from the Christian faith. Many that fear diversity also fear any variances from what they see as the norm.

Fear leads to anger, aggression and war.
ie: see post #48

Last edited:
Does ASA not have an employee board for you guys to discuss ASA business on? Why do you think anyone on FI has one tiny bit of interest in your company infighting and PBS?

W

Does ASA not have an employee board for you guys to discuss ASA business on? Why do you think anyone on FI has one tiny bit of interest in your company infighting and PBS?
W

So why ya reading any thread that has ASA in in then? Dummy. Just don't read it. Dummy. Oh, Mesa sucks. Dummy.

Last edited:

W

Just to Cheeze YOU off!!!!

-Just YOU!
-Score!

W

I believe its because the ASA boards require you to have your full name disclosed. That would cut back on the "you're a moron" "you're an idiot" flame posts that many on here enjoy. Wouldnt work out too well when you meet that person in the lounge or gasp...in the flight deck!

I believe its because the ASA boards require you to have your full name disclosed. That would cut back on the "you're a moron" "you're an idiot" flame posts that many on here enjoy. Wouldnt work out too well when you meet that person in the lounge or gasp...in the flight deck!

You're a moron.

What?

Just kidding. But he's gotta point. If someone farts in the crew lounge, 5 minutes later there's a new thread about it on FI.

The fact that names are disclosed on the ALPA boards doesn't seem to have slowed WF down one bit..... I have been wondering where he might draw the line, but apparently there is just no limit to his idiocy!

Latest resources

Back