• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Thread-the bid is out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So what is the deal with the 700/900 people that are bidding over. Will there be another vanancy bid for the ATL 700/900 to replace those lost to IAD 200 after this bid, or is this bid it?
The way I understand it is that if somebody is displaced, they will be displaced into the -700 on a one per one basis only IF those -700 pilots are awarded IAD, as there are no ATL -700 reductions. Make sense?

I couldn't follow the dam ball on the tv for crying out loud. Obviously USC's D couldn't either. Oregon looked scary good. Trojan

Besides their speed, I was amazed at the difference in physical size. USC looked like a big ole pro team and O like a high school team. But they were fast and shifty. Yeah, on that night they did look scary good.

Hoser
Roll Tide!

The way I understand it is that if somebody is displaced, they will be displaced into the -700 on a one per one basis only IF those -700 pilots are awarded IAD, as there are no ATL -700 reductions. Make sense?

So what you are saying is, nobody will be able to bid the 700/900 to replace those leaving it for IAD. Instead, those positions will be displacements from wherever?

Am I reading this right, 8 captains bid back to CR7 FO and 11 FOs are being awarded IAD captain slots? I still think it's going to go slightly more senior on the captain side, there are some very junior captains that will be holding top 30% in IAD.

Latest resources

Back