• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Tabular Test

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And a twist on that, telling pilots to "respond with call sign only", then giving them crossing instructions. If they blow it, no job. Seems some bonehead always screws that up too, and his lengthy read back causes someone to miss the crossing window.

In their defense, this generally isn't an issue with our new-hires (they're too busy calling ramp from the south side of 9L/27R), it's usually another DCI carrier with an occasional Delta thrown in for variety.

I have a handy little tool I carry with me to handle the math portion of aviation. It's called an FO. Works well and is voice activated.

And when it doesn't work right, you just beat it with a flashlight.

Now I understand why you're not quite right in the head!! Makes perfect sense!

Um... hello? I don't really beat my FOs. That was meant to be a joke. If you can't develop, rent, or borrow a sense of humor, then I can't help you.

Now I understand why you're not quite right in the head!! Makes perfect sense![/quote

I agree!! Why take a chance on possibly breaking your flashlight. There is a perfectly good crash axe right there in the cockpit!!

(By the way Tool Crib, lighten up. You take this stuff much too seriously!!)

Now I understand why you're not quite right in the head!! Makes perfect sense![/quote

I agree!! Why take a chance on possibly breaking your flashlight. There is a perfectly good crash axe right there in the cockpit!!

(By the way Tool Crib, lighten up. You take this stuff much too seriously!!)

That was lightened up! Next time I will put LOL OMG in for you.

Latest resources

Back