ASA TA and the Jackson 5...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smacktard

Well, where are they? When is Joey going to weigh in on how their version of this would be far superior?

JackAzz Merchant is not going to say a word....why....because he cannot spread his Anti-ALPA BS when they have done EXACTLY what we told them! He and his ole lady are taking some time to recuperate and lick their wounds!!!
SILENCE IS GOLDEN!:D

It's been almost a week since I've seen him. Maybe we should put him on a milkcarton.

Have we seen the scope section yet?

It may be that he is waiting until he has seen the agreement to comment. Or maybe since this is a T.A. and not yet voted on, he is keeping his mouth shut while the process is completed. (if so, smart)

If the contract has a good scope section, there would not be anything to say but - "congratulations and good work."

When you think back about the Company's position and SkyWest's actions, this CNC and MEC really fought a long, uphill, battle. None of them should have to buy their own beer for a long, long, time.

and it is a T.A. not a deal. The AirTran pilots sent their negotiators back to the table....

Last edited:
I'd be curious to see the final language before praising how good the scope protection is. Will that be made available to the pilot group before the MEC votes on it? I'll buy the CNC a beer when the ink is dry, I'm not celebrating yet, the job isn't over.

Reminds me....

Well, where are they? When is Joey going to weigh in on how their version of this would be far superior?

Poor Poor Joe Merchant.....

I haven't heard from my dog Joe here in a while. Man, it must suck to not be able to bitch for a couple of days.......

This time something good came about without the help of the RJDC..... Oh, wait, everything always comes about without the help of the RJDC. What the hell has Joe or the RJDC done for anyone anyway?

I'm sure these guys will be in the lounge this week handing out phamplets about why we are all screwed, and why we need to destroy ALPA.

-Thanks Joe-we don't care.

I'd be curious to see the final language before praising how good the scope protection is. Will that be made available to the pilot group before the MEC votes on it? I'll buy the CNC a beer when the ink is dry, I'm not celebrating yet, the job isn't over.

I believe the MEC will have to vote to approve it first, and then it will be presented to us at roadshows, handouts etc. Bottom line, the ASA pilots get to vote it in or send it back. Didn't used to be that way here, and we ended up with a crap contract once because of that. That's why we achieved membership ratification.

Hoser

Waiting to see the whole thing.....

So far however....

I see the 60% capt. pay for FOs has been conceded.....

The 70 didn't get much of a raise....

The FOs didn't get much of a raise....

The Bfund retirement didn't make it....

The instructors are getting a worse deal...

We didn't get "100% retro"....

About what I expected...... and I am voting YES, even though I don't like the scope section.....

The shortcomings aren't the fault of the MEC or the CNC.... they are the fault of us competing for flying within a brand....

Looks fine... sign it and move on.... now let's deal with this stupid competing for flying within a brand....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back