• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA service to Mexico + St Croix in Sept

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyWest and ASA are under teh same company! have you heard of "best practices?" that means we both take what is good from each othe

you get our PBS we get your ETOPS

A$$Driver is gettin on me nerves. He 'bout ta be on da Ignores list. Keep up the Koolaid talk an you bez gwoin' Bouyyyyyyy...

amcnd said:
SkyWest and ASA are under teh same company! have you heard of "best practices?" that means we both take what is good from each othe

you get our PBS we get your ETOPS

:confused:I'm not too sure about that man, but who knows??? Would not surprise me one bit!

I think the Feds are not going to look at the situation and say because of best practices you can have it. Skywest will still have to do the proving runs, training program ect. It might take less time then it took at ASA but it won't happen overnight. It is the Feds you are working with here.

Willy21 said:
I think the Feds are not going to look at the situation and say because of best practices you can have it. Skywest will still have to do the proving runs, training program ect. It might take less time then it took at ASA but it won't happen overnight. It is the Feds you are working with here.

It doesn't have to happen overnight. Transferring assets and flying has to be done slowly, but it can be done. If our costs get out of line with SKYW, we will have our assets transferred. Neither the FAA, nor ALPA will stop it.

Latest resources

Back