ASA Screw Scheduling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ohplease!

those rat bastards did it to me again! I had a great schedule for Aug. and they went and integrated me for a freakin' 2 day worth almost 12 hours! And if that wasn't bad enough, when I said I didn't like the trip and I had something planned those days, you know what they did?!?! they traded it for something else I did like. DAMIT!!! Those jerks!

oh yeah, two days ago, they called me at home and I answered the phone on my off day. You know what they did?!?!? They asked me if I would like to come to work for JR. man pay. I had somethng planned with my kids and told them I didn't really want to come to work that day. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE A'HOLES DID?!?!?! They said "o.k. no problem. We'll call someone else. Have fun with the kids".

The nerve of those people! Now I see what you guys are always bitchin' about. Lets shut this f'ing place down!!!!! Nobody should have to be treated this badly.;)

You know, your sarcastic post is a bit much. You could be professional by posting a simple thank you without the profanity.
I have noticed that the people in scheduling are being a bit nicer lately. It's a simple idea. Be nice, use common sense, use reason, be fair, get the job done. Everyone's happy.

Congratulations, OhPlease. Obviously everyone else's experiences don't count then. Thank you for clearing that up.

-Blucher:rolleyes:

Old Crow said:
You know, your sarcastic post is a bit much. You could be professional by posting a simple thank you without the profanity.
I have noticed that the people in scheduling are being a bit nicer lately. It's a simple idea. Be nice, use common sense, use reason, be fair, get the job done. Everyone's happy.
perhaps you should re-read the post....

Blucher said:
Congratulations, OhPlease. Obviously everyone else's experiences don't count then. Thank you for clearing that up.

-Blucher:rolleyes:
I never said your experience didn't count. Just giving a different perspective.

ohplease! said:
those rat bastards did it to me again! I had a great schedule for Aug. and they went and integrated me for a freakin' 2 day worth almost 12 hours! And if that wasn't bad enough, when I said I didn't like the trip and I had something planned those days, you know what they did?!?! they traded it for something else I did like. DAMIT!!! Those jerks!

oh yeah, two days ago, they called me at home and I answered the phone on my off day. You know what they did?!?!? They asked me if I would like to come to work for JR. man pay. I had somethng planned with my kids and told them I didn't really want to come to work that day. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE A'HOLES DID?!?!?! They said "o.k. no problem. We'll call someone else. Have fun with the kids".

The nerve of those people! Now I see what you guys are always bitchin' about. Lets shut this f'ing place down!!!!! Nobody should have to be treated this badly.;)

The schedulers know that you are management's boy and are not to be touched so they are nice to you. They probably drafted some one senior after talking with you because you are the management boy.

Bizjet said:
The schedulers know that you are management's boy and are not to be touched so they are nice to you. They probably drafted some one senior after talking with you because you are the management boy.
nope. just one of you. sorry.

Oh Please:

The problem is that they integrated you. They may have been nice to you, but INTEGRATION is a problem, regardless of how nicely they integrate you.

The airline should be staffed appropriately to prevent the monstrosity that is integration.

Regards

Cardenal

Talk to the FO's in SLC, ask them how happy they are with Scheduling??? It seems all the FO's out here are getting extended ALL the time, even captains. It's the companies poor planning yet again.

Cardenal said:
Oh Please:

The problem is that they integrated you. They may have been nice to you, but INTEGRATION is a problem, regardless of how nicely they integrate you.

The airline should be staffed appropriately to prevent the monstrosity that is integration.

Regards

Cardenal
granted. However, I don't believe it is a staffing problem....still not my point.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back