• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Rocks!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our on time performance is wholly due to management listening to a couple of MY ideas. I have a couple more that should get our on time performance to 103%.

Southwest has asked me to be a management consultant/part time pilot. I just have to decide if I want to stay and help ASA or take this new opportunity.

The Palm

You Got It Dog!

About time to see some fat Kool-Aid guy come a-busting thru some wall!

How much more money will you be getting in your paycheck due to that month's performance?

$0? Until that changes, I wouldn't go bragging about how much your company rocks.

How much more money will you be getting in your paycheck due to that month's performance?

$0? Until that changes, I wouldn't go bragging about how much your company rocks.

Huh? Don't know our contract do you?

Huh? Don't know our contract do you?

Nope, I don't.

But I do know that there is just about nothing worth bragging about for a pilot at any regional in the US. Especially a completion factor when your paychecks are small enough that you could probably get food stamps.

Nope, I don't.

But I do know that there is just about nothing worth bragging about for a pilot at any regional in the US. Especially a completion factor when your paychecks are small enough that you could probably get food stamps.

No one qualifies for food stamps at ASA. Every regional payscale is pathetic for FOs. ASA is probably the least pathetic. Kind of like being the tallest midget, but regardless..

I think the the original poster's elation is due to the myth that high performance equals more Delta flying. Apparently, all it takes to get Delta flying now that Dick Anderson is here is to have the name MESABA somewhere on your airplane, regardless of your performance.

Future Delta flying beyond Mesaba goes to those with a combination of performance and cost savings. It would be in the interest of all ASA pilots to follow the cost savings measures closely. Performance is one thing, but don't lose sight of the importance of not wasting APU fuel and the rest of the cost savings program.

Last edited:

$0?

dont they have profit sharing?

I don't know, close a $1000 so far this year. It's exactly $1000 more than last year. Can we brag now?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back