ASA Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mu2Driver

Hi, I have an interview tentatively scheduled for the end of December at ASA. I was just curious at future growth projections at the company with the 50 and 70 seaters. Does anybody know how many planes they currently own and how many are on order? Also, how will the mainline Delta pilot scope clause curb the potential future growth of ASA?
Being a newhire, what aircraft and base should I be expecting? How long should I be expecting to sit reserve before I can hold a line?
Also, is there any substance to the rumor of a new base opening in SLC?

Thanks for any info as it is very much appreciated.

They are scheduling you now for a December interview??? Wow! Are there many interviews going on between now and then?

Hi, I have an interview tentatively scheduled for the end of December at ASA. I was just curious at future growth projections at the company with the 50 and 70 seaters. Does anybody know how many planes they currently own and how many are on order? Also, how will the mainline Delta pilot scope clause curb the potential future growth of ASA?
Being a newhire, what aircraft and base should I be expecting? How long should I be expecting to sit reserve before I can hold a line?
Also, is there any substance to the rumor of a new base opening in SLC?

Thanks for any info as it is very much appreciated.

No growth projected. I think we're actually losing airplanes. The airplanes are owned by banks and holding companies. Also, I think Delta owns some.
I don't think Delta really has a scope clause anymore judging by the -900's they keep giving to the cheapest whores out there. Atlanta is the only base, and probably no more than a few months on reserve. Any new base will open for about six months, you will be lied to, but offered about $700 to rent a moving van and about a day-and-a-half to get back to Atlanta. Enjoy.

Don't come to ASA. We're gonna strike or our airplanes are going to be transfered to Skywest.

Niether scenario is good.

Go to Skywest and enjoy.

Seriously.

I wouldn't go to ASA man. What if they're bought by SkyWest in a few years and start losing airplanes and bases? Stranger things have happened!

Latest resources

Back