• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Prelim Award 1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are 6 guys on various leaves (Mil, Medical, etc.)

But most of the guys on leave (aside from the ALPA one) are due to come back before June 1st. Check the assignments and you can see when thier projected LOA's are supposed to end. I think there will be 58-60 guys bidding per month up there. Anyone know if they intend to hire a CP for DTW? Obviously FM bid to DTW and RP bid to IAD. I assumed they were just going to be the CP's there but I heard FM is sick of being a CP and want's to head back to the line. I haven't heard anything about a DTW CP.

But most of the guys on leave (aside from the ALPA one) are due to come back before June 1st. Check the assignments and you can see when thier projected LOA's are supposed to end. I think there will be 58-60 guys bidding per month up there. Anyone know if they intend to hire a CP for DTW? Obviously FM bid to DTW and RP bid to IAD. I assumed they were just going to be the CP's there but I heard FM is sick of being a CP and want's to head back to the line. I haven't heard anything about a DTW CP.

I would be perfectly fine with FM being CP in DTW.

The CP gig is a 3yr commitment, and doesnt come close to paying for the major headhache.

$90K last time they hired

Should be some openings soon for the to Delta Bravos we all love.

Latest resources

Back