ASA Pool or Class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smacktard

So how many are sitting in the ASA pool? I know there is a June 6 class, when did those folks interview?

I know of a couple people who interviewed less than a month before getting into the June class. They are currenlty filling another class on July 12th. I don't think the pool is terribly deep at the moment.

ASA Pool

I interviewed on April 20 and got into the June 7th class. From what I gathered when I talked to Capt. Skoglund, was that the pool was very thin. I also haven't noticed many people posting gouges on aviationinterviews.com either since I posted mine.

Good Luck

jj

:p

pool

Interviewed on the 27th of this month. Was told that pool was very thin. Recently, only 25% were making it past the sim in Phase I. and that if offered the Job we would likely be call for a July class date. He did not say when in july.

New hires receive ASA's first year pay rate of $19.02/hr, during training. This will equate to the 75 hour min guarantee during training. If DFW based, you will receive 24 hour per diem, which is a nice pay bump. ATL based guys receice no per diem????? Crazy, but thats what they do??? Also, hotel accomodations are paid --- single occupancy.

I came through ASA training in early 2000. I lived in ATL and was paid the 75 hour guarantee and the per diem for training. Everyone should get the per diem until they are given their moving days to their assigned base regardless of if you already live there. As far as I know, that has not changed, but I could be wrong.

Has anyone gotten a call for July?

Got my LOC on May 19th and was also told that the pool was small, but then who knows.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back