• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Pilots Overpaid ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Less than Micky D managers? Try less than the cashiers, the fry boys and the wrap the sandwich uppers! News flash...there are not many jobs that pay less than 1st year FO's!
flyhigh2610 said:
dude...what on earth are you smoking. Do you realize our first year F/O is making less than McDonalds managers? Yeah sure...ask him to take a pay cut. Do you work for our management?

Doo Doo Brown said:
Less than Micky D managers? Try less than the cashiers, the fry boys and the wrap the sandwich uppers! News flash...there are not many jobs that pay less than 1st year FO's!

yeah i forgot, the manager makes what I make on my 5th year

Mikes Apartment said:
Time for everyone to share in the pain. Why can't the ASA and Comair pilots see that? If the company as a whole is doing bad, then everyone has to take a hit. Try not to think your poop doesn't stink. Peace out.

Mike must be in mgmt! What a moronic statement! With 10,000 hrs. you think you would understand no matter how much pilots, flight attendants, mechanics give back, it ain't going to help. Like someone mentioned aboved... Comair pilots gave concessions and the company is saving like 15-20 million a year??? That basically pays the severance bonus to the CEO thanking him for f#cking up the company!!!

Wake up dude!

Latest resources

Back