• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA pilots cleaning airplanes?

Going Hot.....

Didn't a pilot just get fined a month's pay for putting a bumper sticker on an airplane? This little "good ideal" may and should get you jail time.

If the company sucks so much, that you want to vandalize their property like a common thug, then QUIT.

These clowns have been vandalizing our assez for five yrs. Try walking a mile in our shoes you spanktard!

It is necessary to vent frustrations by talking smack on the internet-if you seriously think we are going to poop our planes you have michbigger problems than just being a tool.... (let me reference Flight Info Commandment #4 )

THEE SHALL NOT INTERFERETH WITH OUR BITCHING LEST OUR WRATH FALL UPON THEE WITH FURIOUS ANGER!

Take heed little one!

Last edited:
wow I didn't know that would start all that . . . my point was to use exaggeration to prove a point - that showing up at an event does not guarantee that the company will benefit

I volunteered once, and it got me in the military. Never volunteer for anything. Now, pay me time and 1/2 and I might think about it. oops, I thought about it..... nope, won't do it.

Refreshments will be provided while pride in our fleet will be plentiful.

I dont know if it was a snicker or a chortle or a guffaw, or just a little gas. But it kind of hurt a little.

In order to be properly proud, wouldn't you need to know how "our fleet" is defined? Are these the 40 jets Delta kept the paper on, or the CRJ900's from ASA's firm orders that were converted to SkyWest, or the 700's that were transferred, or Comair's jets, or ACA's, or Independence's old birds? What exactly is "our fleet."

Didn't a pilot just get fined a month's pay for putting a bumper sticker on an airplane? This little "good ideal" may and should get you jail time.

If the company sucks so much, that you want to vandalize their property like a common thug, then QUIT.

That was at American, hardly ASA.

You couldn't get me near those Section 8 hand-me-down tubes they call airplanes. ASA hasn't spent a NICKEL on taking care of these airplanes since they were acquired, and they want *ME* to clean the years of funk and nasty on the floor?

And they wonder why this airline is the worst in the country?

Ok, so I'm going to spend 12$ in gas for a roundtrip to the airport, work during the middle of the night and get no sleep, then wait 30 minutes for the bus, and be back in bed during the wee hours of the morning.

All of this out of the goodness of my heart to help my company who makes 30-40 million a quarter in profits, while we work long 4 days understaffed with substandard wages.

That about sums up the heart of our management team.

I would like to know the actual number of pilots who show up for this. We should deligate a few select pilots to give the pilot volunteers a swift kick to the arse when they grab their trashbag and cleaning supplies.

nevermind

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back