Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Oakum_Boy

supercalifragilistic
Anyone notice that a certain individual, who shall remain nameless here- has gone from a 500 to 200 number? Check the latest vacancy bid for SLC captain. He's there. What is up with this trick? How do I apply?

If I'm looking at the right guy (SE?), he was with ASA for a while, left the company, and then came back. I realize that shouldn't mean anything, but that's what came to mind when I saw who it was. From what I understood he had to go back to the bottom when he came back, so that seniority # doesn't make sense.

Oakum_Boy said:
Anyone notice that a certain individual, who shall remain nameless here- has gone from a 500 to 200 number? Check the latest vacancy bid for SLC captain. He's there. What is up with this trick? How do I apply?

intern

Yes, I saw that too. I can only hope it is a misprint or clerical error.

shamrock said:
If I'm looking at the right guy (SE?), he was with ASA for a while, left the company, and then came back. I realize that shouldn't mean anything, but that's what came to mind when I saw who it was. From what I understood he had to go back to the bottom when he came back, so that seniority # doesn't make sense.

True, I wonder what is going on here. Maybe we can find out on the ALPA
board.

From the stickers on his flightbag it looks like he might have some pull with the man upstairs, and I'm not talking about Skip.;)

Typo!

Ya it's a typo. He is a 530 something number. Brian will figure it out. Looking at the bid, it does not look like it will change anything for him unless someone more senior has put in paperwork. I would love to go to SLC but the commute is way to hard from my neck of the woods.

Latest resources

Back