• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA picketing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WOW 25 to 30 out of about 1700 ATL based pilots. Pretty impressive there ALPA.
Idiot! Permit allows 30 and if all 1700 showed that would be a "Job Action" and illegal. Alpa may not be doing all that it can, but the company is doing far less to help or satisfy it's employees.

Not very impressive showing considering 5 years of negotiating. Where was everyone?

I knew nothing about it until I checked my email that night. Found the notice that we were picketing that morning. I woulda been there if I'd known about it.

In the middle of day 4 of a 4 day, hoping to get extended at the end.:nuts:

:cool: Mon...aayyyy.

It's a blast.:D

AT the end, not IN the end. Whado I look like, an FA??????

WOW 25 to 30 out of about 1700 ATL based pilots. Pretty impressive there ALPA.

Sorry to say it, but you're being a dick. You know full well that even if 100 showed up, you'd be flaming ALPA for only getting 5%.

There are WAY better things to bash ALPA over. Go find one and stop being such a tool.

I knew nothing about it until I checked my email that night. Found the notice that we were picketing that morning. I woulda been there if I'd known about it.

Greetings..How often do you guys check your mail..Plus I was also getting the auto phone reminders. I knew about the picketing almost a week prior. Anyway, try to keep up with what is going on

Take care

Amen, I got two phone messages and two emails. The info is there if you look. You just have to care enough, obviously ASA Driver is just looking to sell out and take what is given. So why weren't you there? You obviously knew about it.

Amen, I got two phone messages and two emails. The info is there if you look. You just have to care enough, obviously ASA Driver is just looking to sell out and take what is given. So why weren't you there? You obviously knew about it.

Greetings...I was there. We walked for about 2.5 hours or so.

Take care

I'll march if it's in front of the NMB headquarters! They're who we're fighting now! ASA will never give us what we want unless EVERY captain flys the contract everytime! I don't see that happening anytime soon, so a release is the only way to get what we deserve!

We need that mobile sign in front of the NMB office, "NMB bought and paid for by ASA mgmt!"

Latest resources

Back