• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA picketing not going well?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:mad:ASSDVR you are the very essence of this indstries WHOLE problem! If we don't make a stand NOW....WE ARE SCREWED!!! If you want to hurry and get you PIC and move on, you better take a look around! There are plenty of qualified people with a TON more time than you, that are still here due to oversaturation in the job market! Get a clue you Jack A$$!
Plan on making you career here and you will want a better contract! We need to have another showing like we did at the shareholders meeting in May! Step up everyone, this is VERY IMPORTANT!!

MELIT said:
You bunch of jokers should picket, that way SkyWest inc. can slowly transfer your assets to SkyWest Airlines before you're able to strike. Soon ASA will be just a bad memory.

Late!

Maybe so, but the crosshairs will eventually point to SkyWest and you will
be in the same situation.

Good luck to you then, dumb@$$!

601Pilot said:
D@mn right! I sure hope they call me for the survey, I've been ready to strike
for over a year. Let's just take the vote and get it over with!

So why haven't we taken a vote yet? 3 years into this and we haven't even taken a strike vote? Hmmmm.....

Tomct said:
:mad:ASSDVR you are the very essence of this indstries WHOLE problem! If we don't make a stand NOW....WE ARE SCREWED!!! If you want to hurry and get you PIC and move on, you better take a look around! There are plenty of qualified people with a TON more time than you, that are still here due to oversaturation in the job market! Get a clue you Jack A$$!
Plan on making you career here and you will want a better contract! We need to have another showing like we did at the shareholders meeting in May! Step up everyone, this is VERY IMPORTANT!!

Wrong Tomct, I'm not the essence of this industries whole problem. I have simply taken a realistic view of the situation. How do you propose we take this "stand"? What happened to CMR? Maybe you need to get a clue and look around. I'm just tired of all you chest thumpers. The picketing isn't as popular as some would like - there's your clue.

601Pilot said:
Maybe so, but the crosshairs will eventually point to SkyWest and you will
be in the same situation.

Good luck to you then, dumb@$$!

Once you strike.....you'll be lucky, and I mean extremely lucky to at minimum be stapled. Enjoy your strike and the opportunities you once had.

Late

:mad:No ASSdriver, you are taking a Mgmnt view! Which by the way, is exactly what they want you to do to SCARE you! Remember, you will have to live with the new contract for the next 7-8 years!~
PinkPUSS...you are dangerously coming close to the term SCAB with a statement like that!! Not good for anyone!

ASADriver said:
I received one of those automated ALPA phone calls trying to get me to sign up for picketing. The message said that only 15 pilots have signed up and since they knew I was off they would keep calling until they had 100 people signed up. It sounded kind of pathetic. Maybe the lack of interest should tell the ASA leadership something. Maybe they should start listening to the silent majority rather than the vocal minority. Is this really the right atmosphere for picketing?

I invite you to post this on the ASA Alpa web site, so that we can all see who you are and debate you on a level playing field.

Unless you're chicken. In that case, just shut your pie hole.

IHaveAPension said:
Times are tough, you guys should be thankful you are not ending up like comair.

Palerider957 said:
Grateful? For all of the abuse and mistreatment? I would gladly "end up" like Comair.

P.S., your handle should be "I HAVE A PENSION--FOR NOW"

I believe he said THANKFUL.

Latest resources

Back