Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gulf-front

"Gone Fishing"
Comair takes over July 14. Best of luck to my fellow coworkers!
If its as bad as VPS, I'm driving!
later

I think it's Comair for now, RHS when the name change goes into effect in the fall...

That really stinks!

We were running late yesterday and the PFN folks turned a scheduled 25 min turn into a 21 minute turn and got us out 1 min early!! Not to mention we had 50 pax + a jump gettting off and 50 getting on!

Great job PFN. Good luck to yall!

In MLB the other day...the four 60+ retired rampers turned 70 passengers off and 70 passenger on with a combined 8 wheelchairs in 21 minutes. They also hooked up the ground power and air as well. It's amazing what a little work ethic does for the operation!

Those guys in MLB ROCK!

701EV

The writing is on the wall, we will more than likely lose all of the stations... squeezing that extra penney out of the proverbial turnip.. thanks NW er delta..

set up to fail.

It sucks that our fellow co-workers have been at their posts for ALOT of years.. that is the reason they are losing their jobs --- to save a buck.. they know what to do and when to do it. Their hard work and dedication to our airline has been flushed. I feel very bad for them.

There are alot of stories out there about the "new" stations not handling OUR flights in a timely manner.. only going to get worse. hold on tight boys

rant is over, we return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Latest resources

Back