• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA people going to SkyWest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think they're making the flight attendants resign ASA before they allow them to interview though.. that's the catch.

ASADriver said:
Better than being #1800 at a shrinking ASA.

Did you bust your interview? If not let us know when you are leaving so that we can hold a going away party for you after you are gone. Make sure you tell JA that you are very influential and can single handidly keep ALPA off the property for him. Maybe you can get a letter of recommendation from BW or at the very least get him to attest to some of your flight time in your log book. Ask him if he will sign a copy of his writings "The Mussings of a Fool" for you. You know the ones you posted for him.:laugh: :D

Bizjet said:
Did you bust your interview? If not let us know when you are leaving so that we can hold a going away party for you after you are gone. Make sure you tell JA that you are very influential and can single handidly keep ALPA off the property for him. Maybe you can get a letter of recommendation from BW or at the very least get him to attest to some of your flight time in your log book. Ask him if he will sign a copy of his writings "The Mussings of a Fool" for you. You know the ones you posted for him.:laugh: :D

I'm not interviewing, I'm much higher than 1800. If I was at the bottom however I would jump ship to Skywest as ALPA is hell bent on sinking ASA to send some kind of message.

ASADriver said:
I'm not interviewing, I'm much higher than 1800. If I was at the bottom however I would jump ship to Skywest as ALPA is hell bent on sinking ASA to send some kind of message.

If you actually believe that you are truly beyond help! The ALPA volunteers are on the seniority list as well. So if you lose you job so do they. Now if you want to start some more of your lies you can try to sell to those who read this that the ALPA volunteers actually want to shut down ASA. No one is going to buy that not even your 5,6 or 7 out of 10.

Bizjet said:
If you actually believe that you are truly beyond help! The ALPA volunteers are on the seniority list as well. So if you lose you job so do they. Now if you want to start some more of your lies you can try to sell to those who read this that the ALPA volunteers actually want to shut down ASA. No one is going to buy that not even your 5,6 or 7 out of 10.

So are you saying the Northwest mechanic union reps didn't want to lose their job? They did. How about the TransStates union leaders who are standing up against G0Jets? Just because a union leader doesn't think they will be beaten, doesn't make it so. Sometimes management wins.

ASADriver said:
Sometimes management wins.

And by all appearances you are doing everything you can to provide their victory. Anti-ALPA, Self-Serving, Pro Management or ASA Manager, which are you????? I have a helpful suggestion for you. If your polling data is correct start a recall of all the ALPA elected officers. If your data is valid you will be successful. Make sure you have others of your ilk that are willing to serve or they will be reelected all over again. Please don't ask how the process works. Go online to ALPA.Org and read for yourself--that is if your are actually an ALPA member. Good luck fishing!

Latest resources

Back