ASA Pay to Park?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Okay, newest rumor (just to make the decision even more interesting):
Someone told me today they heard that lot 3 is eventually going to be closed, and when that happens, anyone left there will be forced to go to Camp Creek. I find it difficult to believe since they just refurbished lot 3, but who knows with this airport. Anybody else heard this?

I wouldn't put it past management to scheme up this rumor in an effort to bluff everyone into lot S. But I also find it hard to believe.

I wouldn't put it past management to scheme up this rumor in an effort to bluff everyone into lot S. But I also find it hard to believe.

You are probably correct. Most of our folks live on the south side. Lot S has not had alot of interest. Lot S cannot hold all our employees, so there will have to be another option. Lot 3 is not going anywhere.

Okay, newest rumor (just to make the decision even more interesting):
Someone told me today they heard that lot 3 is eventually going to be closed, and when that happens, anyone left there will be forced to go to Camp Creek. I find it difficult to believe since they just refurbished lot 3, but who knows with this airport. Anybody else heard this?

That correct 09/01/09.

Latest resources

Back