ASA Pay Credit submission?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

shamrock

Is there any way to do a Pay Credit submission without going to the airport? I don't work until Monday, have about 13 hours of ROE to claim, and I really don't want to go to the airport if I can help it. The MyASA link on CrewTrac isn't working.

If you have the VPN loaded you can just bring up myasa and submit from there. If not I think that you are out of luck.

legalalien said:
If you have the VPN loaded you can just bring up myasa and submit from there. If not I think that you are out of luck.

Ahh beat me to it by mere minutes! That's the only way I know how. Not sure about "ourasa" which seems to be lacking everything that was/is on myasa.

Hoser

if you have an extra pay credit sheet, fill it out and fax it in....it has the fax number on the lower left corner.

No VPN here. I was hoping I had a credit sheet somewhere but no such luck. I don't do credit sheets much. What's the cut off for submitting credits, the 2nd or 3rd?

Thanks for the replies.

Due at midnight on the second day of THAT month...i.e Jan = 2/1 Feb=3/3..so I would say tonight at midnight.

Check the ALPA ASA web site. There may be a credit form for downloading there. crewroom.alpa.org I think.

Why isn't crew pay automated? I mean, can they not see that I did recurrent ground last week? WTF. Shut it down.

Latest resources

Back