Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA pass privileges extended to step parents...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only reason ASA still has its current benefits is because of the agreement when Skywest bought ASA. Otherwise you'd be getting the same screwjob as Pinnacle/Mesa/Shuttle .

I'm sure pass benefits were not even discussed during the sale, other than potentially putting a price on their value.

These pass benifits are all but crappy now. XJ employees are getting royally screwed. So many people right now are pissed.

It is nice although I wish my wifes parents could get the benefits, it stinks to use buddy passes for them and my own parents haven't ever used the perks at all. By the way MESA SUCKS! Also nice to see the age 8 rule for First Class change to 6!

Yes and no. Yes, Mesa sucks. No, not such a great change allowing 6 year olds in 1st class. But I can't wait for a Delta platinum titanium billion-miler to sit next to one while the parents allow them to run amok.

lol pup..
No you won't.. I am an Asa Captain and I call b.s. on you.
Oh by the way it's losing.. not loosing....... geez

I'm an ASA Captain, too. Captain's Priviledge...I WILL deny their "have their cake and eat it too" attitude. Anyone who says I'm singling out the Delta pilots is full of it. The DALPA had a major role in these pass benefits changing for their benefit. Gotta get my fellow ASA coworkers to work. Oh, yeah, almost forgot.... MESA SUCKS!

Laughing. I would love to be there when you deny a Delta guy the jump seat. I feel your pain but man, it's not going to happen, I know it as well as you do. Obviously an Asa guy comes before the Delta buy but that is a gate agents doing anyway.
Obviously looking at what you have flown at Asa you have been here while as I have been 9 years myself. I just don't understand why you would lower yourself on here. Sounds like you could be a better person than that, don't you think.
Look, everyone on here knows who I am and I as I have put my name in here before. I am not afraid to do it and if you would like to talk in the lounge.. I'm all for it..

Laughing. I would love to be there when you deny a Delta guy the jump seat. I feel your pain but man, it's not going to happen, I know it as well as you do. Obviously an Asa guy comes before the Delta buy but that is a gate agents doing anyway.
Obviously looking at what you have flown at Asa you have been here while as I have been 9 years myself. I just don't understand why you would lower yourself on here. Sounds like you could be a better person than that, don't you think.
Look, everyone on here knows who I am and I as I have put my name in here before. I am not afraid to do it and if you would like to talk in the lounge.. I'm all for it..

Huh? Why couldn't a Delta guy be denied? They "own" the jumpseat now?

Uh no they don't own it, but why would you deny someone trying to get to work or home as this isn't their fault. This is Delta mgmts fault. You're going to take it out on the pilots? Just remember you deny one and they word gets around quickly and then they start doing the same to us because someone is upset. Something to think about...

Infact pass travel is one benefit not negotiated by the pilot union (in Delta). Even if my jumpseat request gets denied by a bitter ASA CA, I would still gladly welcome the next ASA jumpseater to the DAL mainline jumpseat. But there are some pilots here at DAL who will retaliate....lets not forget....there are a lot of ASA guys/gals riding jumpseats on mainline as well. Nobody is gonna win a jumpseat war. That said, I hope DAL will address your pass travel issues....I want a happy contractor carrying our passengers...I know you guys/gals work hard.

Latest resources

Back