ASA Pass Benefits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

~~~^~~~

As many of you know, Delta, in particular our friends at LEC44 have been trying to wrestle pass benefits away from ASA employees. However, I think Delta's greed may have shifted the table.

Delta offered to renew my pass benefits for one year in exchange for $50, which I just paid. Sounds like an offer, an acceptance, for a legal purpose, amongst capable parties with valuable consideration exchanged - in other words a binding contract. Better yet, Delta is in bankputcy and this contract was negotiated after the petition.

Account Activation Confirmation PPR Number: 70XXXXXAll flight benefits are activated from 03/XX/06 until 03/XX/07.
Your account activation confirmation number is #00XXXXXXXX. Total Amount: USD 50.00Print this receipt for your records.

Oh you can bet I will save that reciept - General, don't worry, you can still bump me, that is, unless I'm using my S2's.

Dont hold your breath!

I think that $50 is just to keep our pass accounts activated for that time frame. It doesn't guarantee the S2's or S3B's will stay. We could still end up with those outstanding S3C's. Cant wait!:smash:

~~~^~~~ said:
As many of you know, Delta, in particular our friends at LEC44 have been trying to wrestle pass benefits away from ASA employees. However, I think Delta's greed may have shifted the table

Nice rjdc type lie....But we've grown to expect that from you. Did LEC 44 try to take away your pass benefits? Are you wholly owned any more?? You got your wish, you're no longer part of DAL. Council 44 tried to have ASA placed lower on the priority. You should no longer have DOH for non rev priveliges. Meaning any ASA employee should not be ahead of a DL employee on any DL MAINLINE aircraft! And I agree no DL employee should be ahead of ANY ASA employee on any ASA aircraft, and I have told my council reps that I feel this way!

Delta offered to renew my pass benefits for one year in exchange for $50, which I just paid. Sounds like an offer, an acceptance, for a legal purpose, amongst capable parties with valuable consideration exchanged - in other words a binding contract. Better yet, Delta is in bankputcy and this contract was negotiated after the petition.
You should know all too well about trying to abbrogate contracts ...You and your lazy bunch of losers have ben trying since 2001. Quick, call Haber, the mainline pilots are STEALING your pass priviliges!

Account Activation Confirmation
PPR Number: 70XXXXXAll flight benefits are activated from 03/XX/06 until 03/XX/07.
Your account activation confirmation number is #00XXXXXXXX. Total Amount: USD 50.00Print this receipt for your records.

After you get your $$millions, that $50.00 will just be a drop in the bucket!:rolleyes:

Oh you can bet I will save that reciept - General, don't worry, you can still bump me, that is, unless I'm using my S2's.
And if he's using his S2's??
OK, so to recap here. rjdc supporter spouts that DL pilots are trying to take away his pass privileges.....Not even close. ASA is no longer wholly owned,and therefore should go to same status of non wholly owned carriers (below the status of mainline employees on mainline aircraft). But we know all too well how the rjdc likes to lie! You better call your lawyer. The evil DL pilot group is trying to stop you from flying altogether! You are so full of it! And you wonder why there is so much animosity toward the rjdc!?

737 Pylt said:
ASA is no longer wholly owned,and therefore should go to same status of non wholly owned carriers (below the status of mainline employees on mainline aircraft).

Delta is trying to take away our priority even on ASA aircraft. That is what we've been told anyway.

At ACA, we had priority on DAL on our own aircraft, but DAL had priority on mainline aircraft. That seems fair.

I think DL mainline pricks should be S8D priority on all ASA aircraft, boarded after all ASA pilots, employees, dogs, service-monkeys, and oversized luggage.

After all, you "own" the flying!

Phony Marconi said:
I think DL mainline pricks should be S8D priority on all ASA aircraft, boarded after all ASA pilots, employees, dogs, service-monkeys, and oversized luggage.

After all, you "own" the flying!

Actually, I think a bankruptcy judge owns it right now.

Well my bait caught 737 Pilot. But it is true, do you read the "Roar from 44?" They have published arguements in favor of taking pass benefits from ASA pilots, not just on mainline, but on ASA too. This publication is produced with contingency funds if I am not mistaken - in other words - a portion of my ALPA dues goes to publish another MEC's political arguements to take away my benefits - thanks ALPA.

Very few ASA employees are senior to anyone at Delta anyway, so the S3C matter is really a distinction without much of a difference. If we had priority on ASA flights, it probably would be an overall benefit to ASA employees - but the Delta guys would really get screwed, in particular those who commute.

blueridge71 said:
Delta is trying to take away our priority even on ASA aircraft. That is what we've been told anyway.

Well, they're your aircraft, operated by your company, sounds like you might have an issue with your management.

DAL can ask for priority on your aircraft, but that doesn't mean your management has to give it.

~~~^~~~ said:
Well my bait caught 737 Pilot. But it is true, do you read the "Roar from 44?" They have published arguements in favor of taking pass benefits from ASA pilots, not just on mainline, but on ASA too.

So what. Haven't certain ASA pilots used their web boards, ALPA web boards, ASA pilot publications and LEC meetings to make arguments in favor of issues that might be contrary to the interests of DAL pilots. Such as supporting an effort to tear down sections of the DAL PWA. Aren't members free to openly discuss their point of view? Or are only RJDC supporters entitled to free speech.

Latest resources

Back