• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
~~~^~~~ said:
Well my bait caught 737 Pilot.
I guess that makes you a "master baiter."

But it is true, do you read the "Roar from 44?" They have published arguements in favor of taking pass benefits from ASA pilots, not just on mainline, but on ASA too. This publication is produced with contingency funds if I am not mistaken - in other words - a portion of my ALPA dues goes to publish another MEC's political arguements to take away my benefits - thanks ALPA.

I'll spell it out for you....Y O U A R E N O L O N G E R O W N E D B Y D E L T A
So, by your contention, its ok for your rjdc officers to use MY ALPA dues to fund your garbage over the ALPA web board?

Very few ASA employees are senior to anyone at Delta anyway, so the S3C matter is really a distinction without much of a difference. If we had priority on ASA flights, it probably would be an overall benefit to ASA employees - but the Delta guys would really get screwed, in particular those who commute.
The way you people (and I use that term loosely) lie, you could all pass for management!

phony marconi said:
I think DL mainline pricks should be S8D priority on all ASA aircraft, boarded after all ASA pilots, employees, dogs, service-monkeys, and oversized luggage.

After all, you "own" the flying!

I realize you're just being funny, but I have already stated to my reps, that I don't believe ANY DL employee should have priority on ANY ASA aircraft!

Last edited:
actually, $50 would not be enough to be enforcable. Remember the whole valid and enforceable deal. Sorry to burst your bubble.

~~~^~~~ said:
Very few ASA employees are senior to anyone at Delta anyway, so the S3C matter is really a distinction without much of a difference.

Where the real pain is going to be felt is priority lost to the thousands of other 3rd party S3C carriers who, for now, we and even our parents are ahead of for non-reving.

Latest resources

Back