• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA nov bid delayed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fewer lines = more reserves. More reserves = fewer red arrow days.

Some people just can't be pleased.

May I ask you a couple questions please?

1) How much time do you have on the line?

2) How much time do you have on reserve?

Thank you

Fewer lines = more reserves. More reserves = fewer red arrow days.

Some people just can't be pleased.

I could give a rats a$$ about red arrow days. I've been on reserve for 3 years. My question is.......why run so thin and abuse everyone for so long, and then do a bunch of upgrades when the flying drops off drastically!? We had 75 reserves for 330 lines before, and now 100 some reserves for 290 lines.

Anyway, enjoy your swapping and dropping.

I could give a rats a$$ about red arrow days. I've been on reserve for 3 years. My question is.......why run so thin and abuse everyone for so long, and then do a bunch of upgrades when the flying drops off drastically!? We had 75 reserves for 330 lines before, and now 100 some reserves for 290 lines.

Anyway, enjoy your swapping and dropping.

Some of the lines are up in iad. Previous months have had 45 lines up there and there are 60 for next month. That is a result of atl doing all delta and iad doing all united. That would account for 15 of the lines.

I think the schedules will soon be 60 lines and 250 reserves=ultimate flexibility

Nothing to stop them from doing it!!

May I ask you a couple questions please?

1) How much time do you have on the line?

2) How much time do you have on reserve?

Thank you

I was on reserve for 18 months, under the old system.

My point was only that the reserves were increased to help with the red arrow complaints.

So super great to accommodate the line holders, not so great for the 30 guys that have had a line that get to go on reserve to ensure the rest can swap their trips, or the reserves that had weekends off that won't get them now. I'm glad the line holders are the top class in our system.

I'm guessing the high number of reserve lines is due to the fact that almost every frig-gin line in November has Thanksgiving on. Lots of sick calls. Guess they'd rather you be working than spending that time with your family.

I think we are going to be TDY'ed to IAD on Thanksgiving. How's that for the company showing how much they care about you and your family?

ATL reserve coverage in November = 35%
IAD reserve coverage in November = 0%

Hmmmmmm

Latest resources

Back