Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FmrFreightDog

Py-lote
How's the new lot working out? Is the bus schedule fairly reliable and how long is the ride really?? I have an early show Friday and don't particularly want to leave the house any sooner than I need to. Thanks.

The bus takes about 15 min to D and a little longer to C. Of course I missed the bus on the morning of May 1 because the landside bus couldn't wait for the gate to lift and ran into it. Stopped traffic for a while.

It's an ASA operation... should run smoove likes Butter..... Bouyyyyyyyyy....

Any further news as to when the camp creek folks get kicked out and move to the new lot 3?

I'm planning a 30 minute early show to the lot, 15 minutes earlier than before. Working out so far.

It depends on the time of day. I had a morning show, and the bus picked us up on time, but spent 10 minutes driving around the lot. By the time it left, it was only 10 minutes to the airport, but the trip took 20. And they go around the west side of the airport.

Leaving in the afternoon, I waited 25 minutes for a bus. I called the supervisor, and he said they were running normally. When it finally came, I asked the driver if he was operating a schedule, or running continuously. He told me I was talking to the wrong person (with plenty of ATLantitude).

Any further news as to when the camp creek folks get kicked out and move to the new lot 3?

So far we still have until June1 at camp creek.

Latest resources

Back